Many banks and NBFCs are available for the user that provide hassle-free instant personal loans in a matter of minutes. For choosing thebest instant personal loan apps in 2021, we will discuss top NBFCs and P2P lending apps who are offering instant personal loans. Here is the list of some personal loan apps briefly explained under- like PaySense app, Rupeelend app, CASHe app, Money View app, and Credy app. It is easy to apply for a personal loan up to Rs. 5 lakhs at an attractive interest rate.
Top NBFC and P2P instant personal loan apps
|Personal loan apps||Approval within||Interest rate|
|PaySense app||2 business hours||18% to 36% p.a.|
|Rupeelend app||30 minutes||30% for 30 days|
|Money View app||2 business hours||1.33% to 2% p.m.|
|CASHe app||24 hours||1.75% and above for a 15-day loan3.25% and above for a 30-day loan 2.75% and above for 90 days 2.50% per month for the 180-day loan|
|Credy app||1 minute||1% to 1.5% p.m.|
- PaySense instant personal loan app
PaySense app provides instant personal loans with affordable repayment options and low-interest rates. It is not required to submit any physical documents for applying for the loan and using the application. On the other hand, the documents can be uploaded online in the required format and it is approved that the loan amount is disbursed in the shortest possible time.
Features of PaySense personal loan app
- It is easy to get loans between Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 2 lakh.
- The personal loan app can be completed with a few steps:
- It is required to download and install the PaySense app.
- It is required to check eligibility for a loan.
- It is required to select the tenure and EMIs from the plans available.
- After the loan approval process, the borrower has to upload the relevant documents to complete the KYC.
- Then, the funds are transferred to the account of the user.
- If the user has already availed a loan from the PaySense app, the documentation process for the loan will be easier.
- In this app, the loan offers easy repayment plans and an auto-debit facility for EMI.
- There is no requirement for any credit history. In such a case, the user may find a difficult to procure a personal loan from traditional lenders available in India.
Eligibility criteria for a PaySense personal loan app
Here are some key points required for PaySense personal loan app are as follows:
- The user should be between the age of 21 years and 60 years.
- The user must be salaried for a minimum monthly income of Rs. 12,000 per month. Or self-employed with an income of at least Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Rupeelend personal loan app
Rupeelend personal loan app is one of the leading financing company that offers short-term loans to customers and business entities. This platform provides a trustworthy method where the user can borrow funds for some urgent needs. Rupeelend personal loan app takes 3 minutes for the loan approval process.
Features and benefits of Rupeelend app
- It is simple to get loans up to Rs. 1 lakh.
- The entire application process takes only 3 minutes to approve the loan.
- The loan is approved instantly, and the funds are credited into your account within 1 hour.
- After repayment of your first loan on time, you can immediately apply for another one, if needed.
- The app doesn’t ask for any levy and additional charges for early repayment. In case the user does so, your interest amount will be reduced to the exact number of days for which you have taken the loan.
Eligibility criteria for Rupeelend personal loan app
The user can apply for the Rupeelend personal loan app with certain eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- The user must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- The user can apply for a quick cash loan from Rupeelend. The user must be salaried, self-employed, or a business professional.
- He/she must be able to repay the loan on time.
- There are minimum documents required for applying for a Rupeelend personal loan
- CASHe short-term personal loan app
CASHe app provides short-term personal loans to the user through a predictive algorithm referred to as the Social Loan Quotient (SLQ). The salaried professionals will get the loan. The SLQ assesses the credit profile of individuals based on a system that is differently used by traditional methods of leading banks and NBFCs.
Features of CASHe personal loan app
- The user can get loans between Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 2 lakh.
- The CASHe app makes the process of loan hassle-free. The steps for using the app are as follows:
- Download the CASHe app and install it. The registration is done using the user’s Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn accounts.
- The borrower has to fill the application form and upload some essential documents using the device.
- Using personal loans will be disbursed into the account and will be used by the borrowers in a few minutes.
- The loan repayment can be done through cheque deposits or bank transfers. Thus, timely repayment will increase the SLQ of the user.
Eligibility criteria of CASHe personal loan app
- The user should be above the age of 18 years and above.
- The monthly salary of Rs. 15,000 and above can apply for CASHe personal loan.
- He/she should submit proof of current employment, bank account, valid ID proof, and address proof.
- Money View instant personal loan app
Money View instant personal loan app offers loan to customers anywhere round the world. The loans can be easily applied through an entirely paperless device. The Money View personal loan app offers low credit scores to get loans, as per credit scores user get loans and it is different from traditional methods.
Features of Money View personal loan app
- The users can apply for the loan amount starting from Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The loan application process is simple and convenient to use.
- Download and install Money view personal loan app in your device.
- The documents and personal details are required to update.
- Approval within 24 hours of approval.
To compare the above-listed instant personal loan app there are several options available. Some of them are- CASHe personal loan app, Money View instant personal loan app, Rupeelend, personal loan app, and PaySense personal loan app that can be easy to apply from anywhere. You can compare and choose personal loan apps to meet your financial needs.