Acne often occurs on oily skin. If proper care and regimen are not followed then it may lead to excess sebum production which triggers acne that is of multiple types. People believe that the cause of it is just external. However, you must know it attracts both the factors, external and internal. Cutting it short for you to get a rapid solution, here are some internal care which one must follow as it is said that “you are what you eat”.
Following are some suggestions that will help you in dealing with acne.
- Hydrate Well- Make sure you drink at least 3 liters of water every day. Wake up and sip on hot water. Carry your bottle wherever you go. Make sure you finish two bottles by 6–7 pm.
- Eliminate Sugary Drinks- You don’t need those fruit juices, cold drinks in your life at all. Trust me those real juices are of no good. The more you have them, the more you’ll crave them. Occasionally drinking is okay but doesn’t make it a habit. Some other options can be lassi, green tea, lemonade, coffee, masala tea, juice punch, vegetable juice.
- Develop a CTM routine- Cleanse your face with sulfate and paraben-free face wash. You should be doing this twice. Use a mild face wash in the morning and use one with salicylic acid at night. Make sure your face washes are gentle and not extra drying. Don’t buy into those anti-acne washes as they can be way too hard on the skin. Follow it up with a toner, preferably rose water or apple cider vinegar diluted in water. Use a moisturizer that’s light posts it. Remember the steps – Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing. Use a non-comedogenic product.
- Wear Sunscreen Daily- Sunscreen ensures that your skin is protected from the harmful rays of the sun and you’re scarring doesn’t worsen. Make sure you purchase no scars face cream that doesn’t leave a white cast behind or cause your skin to become greasy.
- Exercise- Engage in light/moderate exercise at least 4 times a week. You can walk, run, lift or cycle. Even dancing and yoga are good. Exercising gives your skin a glow!
- Eat Your Fruits and Nut- Make it a habit of eating soaked almonds daily and have at least 2 servings of fruit each day. Eat fruits rich in vitamin C daily.
- Get adequate sleep! Sleep at least 7–8 hours daily to avoid breakouts.
- Facemask once a week- Use your mother’s recipe. You can buy yourself organic masks or DIY at home. Fuller’s earth masks, besan, and turmeric masks are all good for your skin. Do this every Sundays
- Never sleep with make-up on- If you’re someone who uses makeup make sure you remove all of it before you head for a peaceful sleep.
You can treat your fungal infection by following the given remedies. You can even consume prescribed medicines but since medicine contains heavy doses which can make you sleepy and dizzy. No scars have the best cream for skin fungal infection in India. No scars skin cream price is very affordable