In today’s world, motorcycles serve a much higher purpose than just transport. With outdoor exploration on the rise, adventure bikes are in demand. It is KTM that fulfilled the need for superbikes in the Indian market.
It has become one of the fastest-growing motorcycle brands in the country. The powerful and sporty bikes it offers would be the ideal choice for adventure enthusiasts who desire to examine their endurance. Known for its performance, handling, and riding dynamics, KTM bikes can work smoothly even in rocky terrains.
By introducing the Duke series ranging from 120 cc to 790 cc, this brand has successfully bridged the gap for people who desire a fast bike without burning a hole in their pocket. KTM Duke 200, however, is an entry-level motorcycle designed to dominate the streets. It is this bike that helped KTM gain footing in India, and it remains their single most popular and affordable product.
This revolutionary bike has ruled its market segment for all these years. If you’re planning to buy this stunning machine, here’s a look at some of its primary features.
Design: KTM has updated Duke 200’s styling remarkably since 2012 when it was first introduced. Its latest version has new graphics that give a sporty and attractive look. Its kerb weight of 148 kg and seat height 32 inches, the Duke 200 is a great commuter bike even for beginners. It is available in two great colours- Electric Orange and Ceramic White.
It has a split-seat setup that gives more height to the pillion. Moreover, it has a matte finish and is more accommodating.
It has a 199.5 cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine with a fuel tank capacity of 13.5 litres. The continuous circulation of cooling liquid with a water pump ensures that the engine does not get overheated. This BS6-compliant motor uses a six-speed manual gearbox and generates 25 PS power and 19.2 nm of torque. For people who love powerful propulsion and a good exhaust sound, this bike would be the ideal choice.
● The angular headlamp, LED DRLs, LED tail lamp, and wide tyres are few of the key highlights of this bike. This adds to improved rolling resistance and riding comfort.
● Its premium cycle parts such as inverted forks aluminium swingarm and powder-coated steel trellis frame make it worth buying.
● Its most remarkable feature is the fully electric ignition system with a digital console. It gives crucial information such as real-time fuel efficiency, average mileage, side-stand warning, engine temperature, distance to empty gauge, service reminder, time and much more.
● It is the most efficient bike from this series as it returns a fuel efficiency of 30 km per litre.
● The under-belly exhaust helps you maintain your balance on the bike.
For the remarkable features and quality parts this bike offers, it is undoubtedly worth the price. You can avail of Bike Finance from Bajaj Auto that charges very low-interest rates.
As far as safety is concerned, the Duke 200 has disc brakes at both ends. The front disc is 300 mm whereas the rear one is 230 mm. This model gets a Bosch Dual Channel ABS that will safeguard you even on rough terrains. The upside-down suspension ensures that the oil seal does not break. Moreover, it has a side-stand engine cut-off switch as well.
With great looks and amazing features, the Duke 200 is one of the most promising bikes for the modern generation. It holds an unrivaled seat in this industry and gives an unmatchable experience.