If there is one thing who has the capacity to keep the performance and execution level of the system consistent then it is drivers, nothing else. The driver is that responsible component that either makes your system sluggish or robust. Well, now you must be thinking that how? Well, if your system contains all-new drivers then there is no chance of any failure or vulnerable behavior. But, in case if your system contains outdated, missing, or hidden drivers then it can make your system weak.
Similarly, when you found that hardware equipment unable to perform appropriately with your system. Then, it may also be associated with old and broken drivers. The printer is the most common and useful equipment but when it fails to produce an appropriate print of our respective documents then it is happening because of outdated, broken, and missing drivers. So, in that case, we need to update the printers drivers. If you don’t know how to update printer driver then keep reading on because here you’ll get the key to success. But, firstly, let’s know the issues which can occur due to wrong and faulty printer drivers.
When extra Blank page gets printed
When you print your respective documents and noticed that an extra blank page gets printed after every document. This is happening because of driver malfunctioning. This problem makes an update necessary for printer drivers.
Another crucial that is also happening because of faulty drivers is – paper jamming. Regardless of this, sometimes this problem can cause because of the wrong insertion of papers. But, this problem is very common that usually occurs and stops our tasks in halfway.
Printer prints rough prints
Yet another issue that arises due to driver malfunctioning is – when printer produced rough prints. The rough prints are when a line or grid lines are missing. Therefore, to get the proper and correct print of the respective documents you require to update the printer drivers.
Above-suggested is the common but main problem that arises due to faulty and outdated drivers. Hence, always ensure that printer drivers are always up-to-date for effective printing.
Read more:- Techexperthub
Ways to download printer drivers-
For Windows 10-
- Move to Control Panel.
- Tap on Hardware and Sound.
- Now, click on Device Manager to check out all the connected hardware equipment.
- Now, afterward, this, choose Printer from the drop-down list. By right-clicking on the Printer enable the Update Printer option for upgrading the drivers.
- Afterward, now it’s your decision of selecting drivers manually or automatically.
- Now, to complete the task operate the installer.
For Windows 7-
- Switch to Control Panel.
- Find Device Manager on the list and click on it to check out all the linked hardware.
- Detect your joined printer from the list of devices (which is usually beneath Universal Serial Bus).
- Now, afterward, the above step, right-click on the printer and open-up properties.
- Now from the list select the driver option and tap on to the Update Driver option for updating the driver.
Some individuals neglect printer driver problems and think it is not so important to fix the printer driver issue. But, if you are also one who thinks so then you could be wrong. Because updating drivers are very crucial for accurate and effective printing of our respective documents. Users can also use any of the best free driver update software for Windows 10, 8, 7. Update all the faulty or outdated printer drivers and enjoy effective printing.