Shopping is no longer a luxury that is reserved for the rich. Anyone can shop for items, whether they are inexpensive models or flagship products from the best brands. As India has developed in terms of economic growth and exposure to wider marketplaces, the average Indian has the opportunity of purchasing from the best international brands, whether they want to buy appliances or devices.
As the earning potential of the average Indian has risen, with more youth gaining an edge by pursuing careers and aiming toward better lives, spending capacity has also gone up. You can now pay for your desired items with tools such as credit cards and digital instruments such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. If you want the facility of easy and convenient cashless payment, get the Bajaj EMI Card Apply online through a simple and quick process.
While most people now have at least one credit card to their name, and believe they can purchase what they wish with it, there are easier ways to make cashless payments. You may be at a privilege if you own a credit card as you can pay in a cashless manner. You can also choose to use your credit card to buy items you want in EMIs.
Nonetheless, credit cards and payments in EMIs using them, come with additional interest payments that users have to incur, for as long as the tenor of the EMI. You end up paying more for a product than you bargained for. Also, to initially get a credit card through a bank or a credit card company, you have to be eligible and meet certain standards. With digital cards like the Bajaj EMI Card eligibility is not a big issue.
Benefits of using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, issued by one of the premier financial institutions in India, Bajaj Finserv Limited, is a digital payment tool that can be used to make purchases without any hassles. The EMI Network Card offers consumers the chance to buy things they want or need. It also provides peace of mind to the consumer, who doesn’t need to break the bank or their hard-earned saving deposits. With the advantages this card offers, consumers can satisfy their spending needs.
Following is information pertaining to eligibility, features and benefits of the card.
- To get the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, eligibility has to be checked by filling in the online form. You can apply online, and you have to be between 21 and 60 years of age. You also have to necessarily have a regular source of income.
- You can physically apply for the card at any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner retail stores too.
- You get a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 4 lakh with this card. If you opt for the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, you get a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. 2 lakh, and a cashback of 500 INR.
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you make cashless payments for your big-ticket items. You can repay the amount in EMIs with flexible tenors. These are EMI payments you make with no interest charged (0% rate of interest). You can choose your EMI tenors from 3 to 24 months.
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card lets you select from over a million products in 1 lakh+ offline partner stores and online portals, including the likes of Amazon and Flipkart, located in 1,900+ cities across India.
- Besides consumer goods, you can use the card to pay for services like gym memberships and professional course fees. Certain partner lifestyle services also accept the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Whether you opt for the EMI Network Card, or the Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card, you can use it to buy your favourite items on no cost EMIs, with zero interest rates and processing fees.