Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager or SCCM certification is one of the most respected coveted add-on certifications for professionals seeking jobs in the IT market. Currently, those who have skills to configure and operate sites with the SCCM stand to benefit from lucrative job offers and career prospects.
What Is SCCM?
System Center Configuration Manager, also known as SCCM, is a software management software by Microsoft that allows you to manage many Windows-based computers. The features of SCCM are remote control, patch management, network protection, OS development and several more services.
The SCCM certification validates that you can configure, control and troubleshoot the network and the systems. After getting certified, you will be able to improve the system’s operational efficiency and security. The companies depended on this platform for being catered.
Why Should You Get SCCM Certified?
The Microsoft certification is basically for professionals who work on the SCCM training platform. However, this certification will also profit those who want to start a new career path or update your skills and knowledge.
So whether you should take the certification or not depends on your own need and career goals. So before coming to a final point whether you should take the certificate or not, consider your personal needs and goals.
After earning the Microsoft SCCM Certification, you will perform the given tasks on the domain with utmost confidence, care and perfection. You will receive a clear understanding of the platform and will be able to work on it with precision.
And above all, you can participate in the competitive world after receiving this certification to boost your skills and stand out among the crowd ahead of everyone.
The certification exams will test the technical skills you have accomplished by completing the given tasks. Every topic carries a specific weightage percentage, and therefore you will be able to figure out which case is more important for your exam.
Higher the topic’s weightage higher will be the number of questions asked in examining that topic.
What Are The Topics Covered by The SCCM Exam?
- Report generation using ReportBuilder
- Operating system deployment
- Manage site system roles to support deployments
- Configure role-based administration
- Configure administrative users
- Remote control management
- Maintaining a Configuration Manager site
- Configure backup site server maintenance task
- Recover a site from a backup
- Configure boundary and boundary groups
- Configure AD discovery methods
- Creating collections, user collections
- Configure maintenance window
- Configure resource discovery
- Configure Mobile Device Management
- Distribution point installation
- Content distribution management
- Content management infrastructure preparation
- Manage content on distribution points
- Configure SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Creating data queries and sub-select queries
- Creating reporting services point
- Configure Data Warehouse Service point
How To Pass The SCCM Certification Exam?
Passing the exam for SCCM certification in the very first attempt can be challenging. You will have to analyze, research a lot about the exam pattern and the questions before giving the exam. Here are some tips that will help you to pass the exam in the first attempt.
- Set weekly goals and go according to a plan
- Opt for practise tests and set a time limit and try to complete the tests before the end time
- Find the correct study materials that will benefit you with your learning process
- Go through the requirement and recommendations for Microsoft certifications
- Opt for training programs that are beneficial for you, and they save time by collecting all the materials at one place and instructor based tutorials
Where Can You Look For Microsoft SCCM Training Program?
Koenig Solutions has a strategic partnership with Microsoft and therefore offers official documentation and course material. They offer several features like 1-on-1 instructor training, remote hands-on lab training, flexible dates, 4-hour sessions, flexible dates, practice exams, best price value, etc.
The Microsoft SCCM certification will be highly beneficial for your résumé. Having this certification can be one of the smart moves for you throughout your career because it is one of the most highly demanded skills.
This certification will boost your skills on the SCCM platform. However, this examination might not be that easy for you to pass, so you will have to put a lot of effort and time to pass the test in the first attempt. Koenig Solutions is one of the best services to offer Microsoft SCCM Certification Training.