We all are aware of the industries that are contributing a lot to our economy. There are many industries that come under this category and here we are talking about the hotel industry. The increasing trend of tourism is raising the growth bar of the hotel industry. Those who travel need to stay in hotels, guest houses, villas, etc for their accommodation. The hotel industry is a bit different from the tourism industry but they are very much associated with one another.
We all love to travel and being technology oriented person we all use technology to make bookings for our tours. Everything is available online from booking hotel Conrad Bengaluru to booking flight tickets everything can be done online. Even the hoteliers have understood the strong need to go digital to survive in this competitive environment. They have facilitated their customers with an option to make online bookings so that they can visit your page, check photographs displayed, and make their decision of booking.
There are different categories of accommodation in the hotel industry that you need to know. Some of them are:
* Hotels: This is the most common accommodation option in this industry and most of the customer goes for this category only. The hotels can be used for accommodation by locals, tourists, businesses, etc. Hotels can offer you double bedrooms, triple bedding, and group bedding, meals, parking facility, and so on. Endless options are available in hotels worldwide. You can book them as per your convenience, liking, or budget. There can be many factors that you can look for while booking a hotel like the per night charges, play area, parking availability, meals offered, lift facility, etc.
* Option of bed and breakfast: You may have heard of this type of category because this is common in some areas. This type of category can be considered as the small establishments. They are mostly converted from private homes. They didn’t offer any extra facility except bedding and breakfast. They are famous in pilgrimage travels or group travels. These are the private homes converted into small hotel type accommodation.
You can also get the luxury bed and breakfast accommodation but they are rare.
* Motels: These are less known kinds of categories. Motels are for motorists and can be seen on the roadside only. They offer a facility of parking so that motorists can stay and park their vehicles. Motels do not offer any special amenities as offered by hotels. They offer a simple overnight stay option to motorists.
* Botels: Botels are famous in the areas where we find rivers pr canals. The word botel is derived from boats. This type of category offers accommodation in boats or boat style hotels. They are common in European countries mainly. You can enjoy a whole new experience in botels.
* Resorts: The other category is resorts which are just like hotels but are larger than hotels. The facilities offered in a resort will be added to the services that you get in hotels. The resorts provide a platform for recreational activities, restaurants, gyms, spas, shops, swimming pools, etc. To enjoy all these amenities the visitors don’t have to go outside to enjoy these facilities.
So, these are some of the categories of hotels.
If you want to enjoy the best of your tour then you should be aware of some things that you need to keep in your mind. These are:
* Know the weather: Before heading towards your destination the first most important thing is to check the weather of the place. This is important because your packing will be dependent on this factor. Many people forget to check the weather as they assume the same weather of their home town. You need to stop doing this and have to search the current weather of the place so that you can know the estimated weather.
* Don’t forget your gadgets: While planning for your travel the important thing to remember is your gadgets. They have become something that we cannot afford to forget. You can make a list of gadgets that you want to take with yourself. Nowadays the most trending is the devices that will help you to keep your hands free. These are Bluetooth, earphones, wireless ear buds, etc so that you can attend calls, listen to music by keeping nothing in your hands.
* Know the locally famous things: As a traveler, you must know the famous things at the place where you are heading. These may include the local food, entertainment listings, local markets, things to do at a particular place, and so on. Instead of searching these things after you reach try to search these beforehand. You can prepare your itinerary accordingly so that you can enjoy all these.
* Check things relating to your hobbies: We all are having some hobbies that we love to do. Before arriving at your travel destination you can check the things relating to your hobbies. For example, if you are a musical instruments lover then you can search for musical stores, events, live shows, etc so that you can experience something new.
* Make a budget: If you don’t want to face a shortage of funds then you have to plan accordingly. The most important thing to do is to make a budget so that you can spend accordingly. You can assign a budget to your travel tickets, meal expenditure, and other miscellaneous so that you can have an estimate of the overall travel budget. These little things can help you in many ways and that is why you need to consider all these in advance. You must manage your cash carefully and keep them at a safe place. It is advisable to keep less cash while traveling and you can take cards with you.
* Acquire a local map: Local map is important so that you can know the local roads, bus stands, railway stations, hotels, etc. It is important to know the local public transit of the place where you are heading.
* Plan your days and schedule: While planning your tour you must know how many days you are going to stay there. Not only your stay but you need to plan your schedule as well. You can plan your first and last day so that you can set and pack everything respectively.
So, these tips can be pretty helpful for all travelers you can book your stay at Conrad Bengaluru to enjoy your trip to the fullest.