Clinical Treatment Visa subclass 602: What this Medical Treatment visa allows you to do:
This Medical Treatment visa permits you to:
- remain in Australia for clinical treatment
- concentrate for as long as a quarter of a year, except if you are more youthful than 18 years of age and your conditions change while you are in Australia
- travel to Australia either:
- once to enter the nation until the treatment plan is finished, or
- the same number of times, as you need while your visa is substantial.
Medical Treatment Visa subclass 602: Before you apply
The medical treatment visa subclass 602 has supplanted the accompanying visas:
- Clinical Treatment (Short Stay) visa (subclass 675)
- Clinical Treatment (Long Stay) visa (subclass 685).
On the off chance that you hold one of these visas, it will be legitimate until the date you were given when your visa was allowed.
If it’s not too much trouble allude to setting up your application, for data on:
- confirming and making an interpretation of archives into English
- speaking with the division of migration and fringe insurance
- utilizing a relocation specialist
- approving someone else to get data from the division of migration and fringe insurance
- getting help with your application.
Medical Treatment Visa subclass 602: No further stay condition
You can’t matter for this Medical Treatment visa in the event that you as of now hold another visa that has a ‘No further remain’ condition.
Contact the division of migration and outskirt assurance on the off chance that you are uncertain about whether your present visa conditions keep you from applying for a further visa while you are in Australia.